Friday, September 4, 2009

Tired

I am beyond tired. I didn't think it was possible to be this exhausted.

What is with my mind waking up every single cell of my body at 2am just to inform every last piece of me, that yes, it is hard to be a single mother, pilates instructor, roommate to a 66-year-old, perpetual dater, unconditional friend, and daughter who alternates good sheep/bad sheep roles depending on which way the wind is blowing.

WTF?

Maybe it's the late working nights that are becoming more and more frequent, maybe it's the choppy part of our days since Ben's school is now further away, maybe it's the simple fact that things seems so damn unsettled.

At any rate, I'm waiting - quite impatiently, I might add - for some insights from my new doctor and for some really good pills that can knock me out until next Tuesday. At this point, I'd take just a simple and straight block of 7 hours. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment